Monday, November 28, 2011

The Little Monkey

November 26th 2011: Kamaha'okeakua Lomani Kamahoi Gaunavinaka, turned 9 years old :)

You are the answered prayer I prayed when I was just a little younger then you are now.  You're only nine and you're practically at my shoulder height. It freaks me out how fast time is going and how all too soon you'll be towering over your sister and I!
I love watching you learn new things everyday. You love talking about all the wonderful, and occasionally gross, things you learn and even though we complain about how your mouth never seems to stop running, the profound and enlightening things you put together in your head are brilliant.
You have an artistic eye just like your dad and strong desire for logic and truth in Christ like your mum and I pray you'll continue to grow with those inspirations in your heart, but never forget who you are as an individual. There's only one little boy like you in the whole world. And yes, no matter how big you get, you'll always be my little monkey. 

No comments:

Post a Comment